The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has recently announced the official notification for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Vacancy recruitment. The post offers a number of 10,157 vacancies, helping candidates to showcase their expertise under the Government services.
However, the online application will begin soon, updated by the official notification of the authority. The recruitment is segmented into two various job profiles, that is, Basic Computer Instructor and Senior Computer Instructor. Both job posts consist of different eligibility criteria, which we have covered in this article.
• Talking about the selection process, the computer teacher vacancy recruitment has been divided into two papers.
• Candidates seeking to build their career in the education industry, are most welcomed to be a part of the selection procedure, passing the eligibility criteria
• Moreover, stay tuned with us to get a keen knowledge about your exam.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Vacancy Notification 2021
As per the official notification of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, the following table highlights the important dates for the examination. Candidates are required to check the dates mindfully, and start preparing for the upcoming events.
Name of the Exam Authority
Release Date of Application Form
To be notified soon
End date of Application Form
To be notified soon
Number of vacancies
Number of Posts
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Post & Vacancy for 2021
The job profile is divided into two different profiles. One is the Basic Computer Instructor and another one is the Senior Computer Instructor. The following table describes the number of vacancies for the Rajasthan computer teacher job.
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
Pay Matrix Level
Basic Computer Instructor
Senior Computer Instructor
RPSC Computer Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
As of now, the Rajasthan computer teacher job has two main aspects that are needed to be clear by the candidates to sit in the examination.
• Age Limit- The age limit for the respective post should be 18 to 40 years. Moreover, other factors like age relaxations category-wise can also affect the eligibility criteria of a candidate.
• Educational Qualification- Talking about the educational qualification, the candidate must have completed BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. or any Graduation Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application from a recognized institute, or board university.
Apart from this, as the second notification is released, the candidate can find other eligibility factors, issued by the authority. We will be updating you with end-to-end information about your exam.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Selection Process
The selection process for the RPSC Computer Teacher vacancy is divided into two papers. After the aspirant is completed with its application process, the candidate has to start preparing for Exam I.
If the candidate successfully passes the first paper, then he or she will be invited for Exam II. After the successful completion of both stages, the candidates will be recruited based on merit marks.
Moreover, the selection process ends with a document verification round, where the candidate has to prove their documents to the authority. Besides, other norms will be further announced by the authority soon.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
• The examination for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher vacancy is divided into two separate papers.
• Knowingly, both the papers are decided for 100 marks consisting of 100 questions each.
• A negative marking of 0.5 mark is also applicable on every wrong answer.
Subject or Topic
Number of Questions
Number of Marks
Art & Culture, History,
General Ability includes
Mental Ability, & Questions